Mobile application development slogans
What You Should Know About Mobile App Development Cost?
So, what does it cost to develop a mobile app? That’s most of our customers ask us whenever they want us to quote for their app design & development project. It’s pretty much like asking how much does it cost to buy a car or construct a house. Well it depends upon what sort of a car you are buying or house you are constructing.
If you are buying a cool looking mini Volkswagen, it will cost a lot lesser than a Fast Ferrari. Similarly if you are buying a modest condo somewhere in Brooklyn, it will not cost you as an apartment in Manhattan, Right?
Same happens in the mobile application development costing; the price of designing and developing an app varies upon types of applications.
5 Basic Types of Mobile Applications:
- Data-Driven Apps: The app having dynamic data means it’s either stored in a local database, or retrieves the data from an external pool. Examples: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Flipboard.
- Game Apps: Angry Birds is the best game app example. There are simple game apps like isometric games, and there are games with 2D & 3D complexities. Example: Temple run, Infinity Blade, Subway Surfers.
- Device Apps: These apps simplify functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and make it better. Instagram is an amazing example of device apps that helps iPhone and Android phone in image filtering and sharing.
- Bespoke Functionality Apps: It’s an application developed specifically to your custom requirements and is particularly used when there is no ‘off the shelf’ alternative available. For example, Calendar, Calculator and Contacts
- Custom Utility Apps: These are apps that are geared towards allowing the user to input content in a specific way. Examples are Linkedin, BranchOut, Glassdoor.
Mobile Application Development Cost Factors:
Scale of the Project: The bigger and complex app development projects require more time, analysis, effort and integration. This means that bigger the project, bigger the cost will be.
OS Versions: There are several versions of iOS and Android OS. Limiting the testing of your Android or an iPhone app to the latest OS version can substantially reduce development cost, but restricting to a latest OS can make some users experience bugs according to mobile devices they have.
Independent App Developer Or A Company: Usually app developers work on hourly rate that starts from $50/hour to $200/hour. In comparison, app development companies pitch a fixed quote. Although independent app developers are cheap but hiring a professional app development company can give you an edge of experience & a guarantee of ROI.
Mobile Application Exclusivity: if there is shortage in development funds, sometimes the developers uses app templates to save money. But unique design and experience is essential part of a winning mobile application, so it is always recommended to have a custom app design because it can also copy-right protect.
Design & Source Code: When you hire an application developer, there is a chance that they will charge you extra for graphic and design of the app. Sometimes developers also charges for source code as it’s the only way to create changes in application. If you hire a company, the quote of application development cost includes design cost and source code rights.
Map of Manhattan ideas about Manhattan Map.
You might also like
Useful tips for an enterprise mobile app development company — WhaTech
Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
Basic Manufacturing Process
Mobile Application (Ashish Kumar)