HTML5 and mobile apps Developer Conference
- Stay current in the changing world of web technologies and development tools.
- Learn how to develop and design content that engages your audience.
Attend DevCon5 and hear from some of the most influential companies and names in the HTML5 world including Nickelodeon, Basho, Adobe, Intel, Google, IBM, Intel, Oracle, and more.
Attention Ubergizmo Readers: Register TODAY and Save 20% off current rates. (Discount code is UBZ).
DevCon5 is an HTML5 Developer and Mobile Applications Conference for web developers, designers, architects, technology leaders and business strategists. Learn how to harness the power of HTML5 to create dynamic user experiences, optimize graphics and video, and build new mobile business models.
Explore HTML5’s endless possibilities for developers, designers and enterprises by participating in any one of 25+ sessions on topics that include;
- hybrid development
- CSS3 Animation
- HTML5 vs. Flash
- j query
- Building API’s for HTML5
- Phone GapZ
- Mongo DB
- App Delivery
- Highlighted speakers include;
- Paul Trani, Adobe Developer Evangelist, Adobe
- John Percival, Manager of Design Technology, Amazon
- Cory Hudson, Creative Director, AOL
- Mark Howden, Sr. Manager, Enterprise Technical Partnerships, Blackberry Developer Relations
- Sumit Amar, Director of Engineering, Electronic Arts
- Francis Ma, Product Manager, Google Plus
- Ian Robinson, Program Director, IBM MobileFirst Platform & Analytics
- Dr. Dejan Glozic, Web Architect, IBM
- Dustin Amrhein, MobileFirst Solution Architect; Mobile Technical Sales Leader – North America, IBM
- Ian Maffett, Software Engineer, IBM
- Nate Altschul, Director of Game Development, Nickelodeon
- Reza Rahman, Java EE/GlassFish Evangelist, Oracle
- Arthur Kay, Solutions Architect, Sencha
You might also like
IIT Bombay developing mobile apps to help patients in rural areas — Times of India
CHENNAI: Strengthening basic infrastructure at district level hospitals and increasing mobility coupled with formation of telemedicine units would go a long way in making healthcare accessible and affordable in the country, said Dr Arnab Jana from the ..
Reddit Rolls Out AMA App, in Very Un-Reddit Fashion — Mashable
Reddit has launched a new app for its popular "Ask Me Anything" series, as the front page of the Internet works to expand beyond its desktop dominance.